Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pierce: Quality over Quantity.


I am a youngest child. And, when I had my first child, my mom sent me every baby photo of me. To oldest children, this probably sounds like an onerous task. But not for my mom. Because, remember, I'm the youngest. I think there were about 25 photos, which represented my first five years.*

* Which was totally fine by me because, in reality, these were not my finest five years.

So, I was afraid I would do to Pierce what happens to all subsequent children - that fewer photos would be taken of him than were taken of Colin. And that's probably true. Probably, we do have fewer photos of Pierce than of Colin.

But, woo boy, what Pierce lacks in quantity, he makes up for in quality. Look at this kid!



3 comments:

Lana said...

Two posts in one month?! Is this really Ashley, or has some blogger zealot taken over your blog? Either way, I'm pleased :) Keep 'em coming! PS Pierce is just as adorable as Colin. Way to be consistent.

Johanna said...

Wow - you're right - his eyes are amazing. Charlotte might be brought under his spell at any moment..... let me know when you have time to get together. We'd love to see you guys again. I'm suffering from cabin fever - no work M-W and holiday Th-F.... so lots of time here in the Creek.

Unknown said...

I LOVE that smile!