Monday, December 15, 2008

The Ultimate in Color Coordination.

This is a shout-out to Anne, who got Colin* this nifty little get-up.  Here's what great about this outfit:

1. It's adorable.  I mean, just look at it.
2. Anne had the good sense to get a 5-month-old baby an outfit for a 9-to-12-month-old child.  She must have read up on Colin's most recent weigh-in.
3. Although Anne has never seen our house, our new couch, or the throw pillows purchased to match the new couch, the outfit she bought is the ultimate in color coordination.  Throw in Colin, and you've got a splendid package.

* For those interested, Colin is looking at the TV.  Specifically, he's watching "Gilmore Girls."  He and I did so much watching of Gilmore Girls while I was on maternity leave that he knows Lorelai (Lauren Graham)'s voice and watches her intently.  The boy's got taste.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm glad the outfit works! He looks so adorable in it - I can't believe that it already fits him.

When I got it, I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for a boy because I would wear the same outfit! And I'm so happy that he fits in with the decor. That's the ultimate goal.

Unknown said...

You taught him well...aquainting him with Gilmore Girls. I see your taste in entertainment has continued to be superb!