Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Sweater Post.

For those who know me well, you know my unending appreciation of sweaters, especially cardigans. I am pleased to announce that Colin has inherited my love of fine knits and is the proud owner of many a sweater. This one, though, deserves special note.

It's not just that he looks dapper in it, but that's a nice perk. This sweater is special because it's Colin's first custom-made article of clothing. Some people never get a custom-made piece of clothing. Others may have to wait years. But not Colin. He only had to wait three months.

One of Brad's patients* made this sweater for Colin, and we're really grateful. From yarn selection to the buttons, it was all chosen especially for him. It's a great memory for us, and a great sweater for Colin. Many thanks!

* Names have been changed to protect the innocent. And by "innocent," I mean Brad. No HIPAA violations here!

No comments: